Daintree Rainforest Village – Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Acceptance of an accommodation booking at Daintree Rainforest Village is acknowledgement and agreement to the terms and conditions outlined below.
The tariff is based on 1 vehicle per site and the number of guests for the specified time and duration. All tariffs are shown in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST. Please note that tariffs may change and a price is not confirmed until the booking is finalised and deposit paid. Find our rates here.
To secure your booking we require payment of your first night’s stay as a non refundable deposit. The outstanding balance for continuing stay must be paid upon arrival. We accept cash, Eftpos, Visa and MasterCard.
Please be aware that your deposit is non-refundable. No refunds are given for early departures or cancellations once you have arrived.
Please note; As you are in a rain forest…we do not refund because of rain.
Guests who arrive later than their booked date will forfeit the cost of the unused nights. Failure to advise of your cancellation, or if you do not arrive by 10.30am on the day after your scheduled date of arrival, may result in your booking being cancelled without any refund to you.
Check in is available from 1 pm. Queensland Law requires all persons must register at the office upon arrival before proceeding into the camp grounds.
ALL VISITORS must register at the office.
Persons under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
REFUSAL OF ENTRY
We reserve the right to refuse entry into the camp grounds. A full refund will be issued under such circumstances.
We have a selection of unique rainforest campsites and we strive to meet your requests, however, please note we do not guarantee sites.
Sites are allocated at the discretion of the park management who reserve the right to move a booking to a similar site without notice.
Please understand that changes may need to occur to accommodate other bookings or maintenance issues.
DAMAGE AND BREAKAGE
All damage is to be reported and paid for by the guest. Faults and damage discovered by the guest must be reported within one hour of arrival or we may consider the damage to be the responsibility of the guest.
NOTICE TO LEAVE
Management reserves the right to TERMINATE OCCUPANCY at ONE HOURS NOTICE for IMPROPER BEHAVIOR with NO REFUND.
IF YOUR GROUP IMPACTS THE PEACEFUL ENJOYMENT OF OTHER GUESTS, YOU MAY BE LIABLE TO REIMBURSE ACCOMMODATION FEES FOR THOSE WHOSE STAY HAS BEEN DISRUPTED.
Pets are welcome at Daintree Rainforest Village campground on these strict conditions.
- Dogs and cats must always be ON A LEAD AT ALL TIMES. If you fail to comply you will be evicted. Pet birds must be in cages. Please clean up after your pets.
- A surcharge of $2 for dogs applies which entitles you to a booklet about the best dog walks areas in the rainforest.
- Pets are not to enter the camp kitchen, bathrooms or laundry.
- If other guests complain about your pet’s misbehavior, you may be liable to pay for their camp fees and you may be required to leave without a refund.
By booking a site at Daintree Rainforest Village you acknowledge and agree to abide by the following CAMPGROUND RULES.
- Maintain respectful noise levels during arrival, departure and especially between 9pm to 7am.
- Speed Limit is Strictly 5 kph
- No generators in campground
- No smoking or pets in camp kitchen, bathrooms or laundry
- No chemical toilet dump in the camp toilets
- Pets must be on leads at all times
- No car wash
- No laundry to be strung on trees or plants
- No Drone operation without express permission by management
- No guest or visitor is to disturb the natural environment or the created landscapes and gardens.
The Proprietors accept no liability for any loss, injury or damage suffered by any user and/or occupier arising from any reason whatsoever and the user and/or occupier hereby agrees indemnify to Proprietors in respect of any such claim.
BOOK NOW Call one of our friendly staff on 0466 658 399 or